We were called to a faulty shower in Canterbury and found that the fuse board had almost caught fire!!! The cable that supplied the shower had over heated and burnt out inside the fuse box!! We did a full inspection and test of the house, replaced the faulty components and replaced the fuse board.
We’re electricians based in Canterbury. We provide electric, solar and security services to a variey of areas in Kent, including Canterbury, Herne Bay, Whitstable and Thanet.
We behave exactly how we’d expect good tradespeople to work in our own homes - polite, clean and tidy, as unobtrusive as possible, and completely reliable.
If you're looking for friendly and professional electricians, get in contact.
Call: 01227 360 263