We were called to an RCD fault in Whitstable and Rob’s off again……. Within a few minutes the route of the the problem is identified to a faulty immersion heater. You can see from the picture how bad things had got. We isolated the immersion heater and restored power to the house, gave a good friends from GAS SAFETY PLUS a call and they arrived to take care of the rest. Another happy customer…..
We’re electricians based in Canterbury. We provide electric, solar and security services to a variey of areas in Kent, including Canterbury, Herne Bay, Whitstable and Thanet.
We behave exactly how we’d expect good tradespeople to work in our own homes - polite, clean and tidy, as unobtrusive as possible, and completely reliable.
If you're looking for friendly and professional electricians, get in contact.
Call: 01227 360 263